Develop your staff remotely
utilising in-house resources
Experience the power of video technology for professional learning
Choose the package that suits your organisation:
Do you have any questions?
All the packages include:
- Access to our fully GDPR compliant, video-enabled professional learning platform
- App (Android + iOS) for secure video recording
- App (Android + iOS) for mobile platform access
- Screen recording to capture video meetings
- Quick and easy video clipping and sharing
- Time-stamped comments for qualitative feedback
- Rubric Forms for analysis and impact assessments
- Secure integrated video conferencing
- Powerful sharing and collaboration features
- Dedicated Consultant
- Technical support via live-chat, phone and email
“iConnect has enabled us to retrospectively observe our delivery staff, overcoming the challenges of time and distance. It’s allowed us to work collaboratively to improve our training, learning and assessment methods, thereby improving our trainees’ overall experience.”
- Tyrone Hoyland, Quality Improvement Manager, JTL Training
Trusted by over 2,300+ organisations in 30+ countries worldwide
Revolutionising sales training
Accordance VAT is a rapidly growing company with a regular intake of new starters joining their sales team. Before iConnect, sales training was a time-consuming process.
Now they have revolutionised the way training is delivered to their sales force, considerably increasing revenue and efficiency.
The future of GP training
Lakeside Healthcare in Northamptonshire are using iConnect across their three surgeries to support the training of GP specialist trainees.
The system’s secure recording and video review has revolutionised Lakeside’s previously traditional approach and become an essential part of how the practice delivers teaching.
Health Education England North West (HEE NW) have been using iConnect’s video capture app and online feedback platform since 2017 to support GP training and specifically trainer re-accreditation.
In that time, trainers in the North West have recorded and shared over 1,500 videos via iConnect for their re-accreditation.