Proven higher training effectiveness at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
Proven by data
What’s the challenge?
- Learners forget 90% of what they learn one month after an instructor-led course
- Only 12% of learners apply the skills from training to the job
- 40% of training budgets are spent on travel costs
- The average business loses 12% of its employees each year including their knowledge
Why experiential video capture?
- 70% of learning happens informally with little means to measure or capture it
- >Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video
- Coaching and mentoring increases chance of skill transfer to 90%
- By using video and call capture, organisations reduce travel costs by 87%
iConnect — The proven solution
- 94% of employees said their performance had improved
- 88% said their confidence had increased
- 99% reported an increase in conversations about development among staff
- 88% felt there had been a positive impact on collaboration
Interested to find out more?
Proven by research
iConnect has strong research foundations that still thrive today. We are inspired by research, used as a tool for research and a subject of research internationally.
Inspired by research
- University of Sussex
- Utah State University
Used as a resource in research
- Harvard University
- VIA University College
Subject of research
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Birmingham
- Education Endowment Fund
“It’s an outstanding piece of technology from a company who provide unprecedented levels of support and backup.”
- Rob Allsopp, Regional Director at WCAT
Proven by our customers
Revolutionizing sales training
Accordance VAT is a rapidly growing company with a regular intake of new starters joining their sales team. Before iConnect, sales training was a time-consuming process.
Now they have revolutionized the way training is delivered to their sales force, considerably increasing revenue and efficiency.
The future of GP training
Lakeside Healthcare in Northamptonshire are using iConnect across their three surgeries to support the training of GP specialist trainees.
The system’s secure recording and video review has revolutionised Lakeside’s previously traditional approach and become an essential part of how the practice delivers teaching.
Health Education England North West (HEE NW) have been using iConnect’s video capture app and online feedback platform since 2017 to support GP training and specifically trainer re-accreditation.
In that time, trainers in the North West have recorded and shared over 1,500 videos via iConnect for their re-accreditation.
Trusted by 2,300+ organisations in 30+ countries worldwide
Together with our sister company IRIS Connect (specialised on the education sector), we provide our video technology and learning platform to over 2,300 organisations worldwide. Get in touch to find out if iConnect would be a great solution for you too!
Request a free Demo
“I can’t praise the support we’ve had from iConnect over the past three years highly enough. There’s no question about whether we’ll renew our contract.”
- John Bannister, Network Manager, St John Bosco Arts College